Do you want to learn and grow with an amazing team? Are you a passionate A-Player who strives to exceed expectations, daily?
LookBookHQ is a fast-growing technology company that provides the only content marketing automation platform for modern marketers. Our innovative technology helps B2B marketers cultivate more informed, sales-ready buyers faster by ensuring they always see the next most relevant content asset wherever and whenever they engage. LookBookHQ converts interest into deeper content engagement by empowering buyers to self-educate at their own pace.
As the next LookBookHQ Account Executive, you will:
- Achieve individual and team sales targets
- Prospect, cold call and develop new business relationships primarily with enterprise organizations
- Manage complex B2B (some B2C) sales-cycles while effectively communicating the LookBookHQ value proposition to C level executives via phone, web conference, and in person
- Meticulously manage your pipeline and close plans to ensure accurate forecasting
- Demonstrate the capabilities of the LookBookHQ SaaS platform via web conference and in person
- Be a story teller who challenges prospective clients to think about their problems in a new way
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Embody the LookBookHQ culture
As the next LookBookHQ Account Executive, you need:
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience, ideally selling to C-Level Marketers
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience presenting to multiple stakeholders across marketing, sales & IT
- Very strong written & verbal communication skills
- Previous sales methodology training, marketing automation experience & strong customer references would be considered strong assets
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com CRM
- BA/BS Degree
The position is located in downtown Toronto, Canada and will require travel throughout North America.
Why Work at LookBookHQ?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, LookBookHQ is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the LookBookHQ cake!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff to be a LookBooker, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
LookBookHQ is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. LookBookHQ is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.