Client Success Manager
At LookBookHQ, we are a group of passionate marketers who are committed to shaking up the world of modern marketing. We thought that there had to be a better way to market to busy prospects. So we built LookBookHQ to do just that - to give people the best possible experience with content while giving marketers the tools to better control and track what their prospects see and read online. And this is just the beginning.
We are growing (fast!) and we are looking for someone join our Client Success team who is B2B marketing consultant caliber in a position that is responsible for overseeing assigned client projects, driving product adoption, and striving to hit collective client retention and adoption goals. It's a job for someone who is looking for a challenge, an awesome work environment, and an opportunity to employ the skills you’ve developed while also continuing to learn.
Our ideal candidate has grown through the ranks of B2B marketing. You are at crossroads in your career and you are plotting your next move. You love marketing technology, are looking for an opportunity that allows you to be at the forefront, and are excited to see what the vendor side can do to diversify your skill set.
Sound good? Great! Here's what we are looking for...
- You are awesome (this is mandatory)
- You live B2B marketing and get excited when anyone’s talking about something to do with “nurture”, “funnel”, “lead scoring”, etc.
- You have sound knowledge of the marketing technology landscape – e.g. marketing automation’s capabilities and limitations, the increasing importance of ABM (and you know what that is!), etc.
- You know when to delegate and when to roll up your sleeves and take care of matters yourself
- You are a superb project manager who is great at assessing needs of a project. You lead the charge, coordinate the necessary resources, and add a healthy dose of inspiration.
- You are able to handle (and THRIVE in) a fast paced environment where no two days are alike
You are post-secondary educated with 5-7 years of diverse B2B marketing experience
Client service experience a must – bonus points if you have Customer Success experience
Experience in a software/technology/SaaS environment – bonus points if you have B2B marketing tech experience
Minimum 3yr hands-on experience with top marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
As a LookBookHQ Client Success Manager you will:
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients
- Grow, inspire, and drive strategy with assigned client accounts
- Work with clients to expand their use and adoption of the LookBookHQ platform
- Be knowledgeable and communicate expertise around the best use of platform features and be able to make firm recommendations on how to best achieve marketing KPIs
- Act as a resource to our clients and assist them through regular meetings to provide advice, ensure that their educational needs are met, and confirm that they are seeing actual business value through their use of our solution
- Develop and execute client success plans
- Track account activities and conduct regular reports on progress
- Understand your clients needs and the business value they hope to derive from their use of the LookBookHQ platform to understand and proactively identify risks at all stages of the client lifecycle
- Develop and oversee risk mitigation plans that pull in the necessary internal and external stakeholders to handle account escalations, inactivity, or client team turnover.
What you'll get in return:
This is the part where we tell you that you get a great work environment, an excellent downtown location, competitive pay, vacation time, and benefits. And you do, but we feel that we really have even more to offer the right person. Our success is your success.
You will get to work with some great customers – fantastic B2B marketers at leading companies as well as learn other best-in-class marketing technologies (e.g. Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Demandbase, etc.). This is an opportunity to be one of the first 50 people at an up and coming company and to be in an environment where there is tremendous opportunity to learn and grow. If you were ever worried about taking on a position where there was little room for advancement, this is not it. The potential is there, and it will be there if you want it (and we hope you do!).
Still interested? Well, then we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so please let a bit of your personality come through.