Client Support Analyst
Do you want to learn and grow with an amazing team?
Are you a passionate A-player who strives to exceed expectations, daily?
We are growing (fast!) and we are looking for someone join our Customer Experience team in a position that is dedicated to helping our customers work through any challenges they encounter as they adopt our software. Wow us with your communication skills, eagerness to take on challenges, and your proven experience with customers.
Here's what we are looking for...
On the skills and experience front:
- You are awesome (this is mandatory) and are someone who people get excited to work with.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (impress us in your cover letter!).
- You are a university graduate.
- You have experience in a client-facing support role in a tech/SaaS environment.
- You are organized and can juggle competing priorities with grace.
- You are curious and can think on your feet.
- You can communicate in the right tone and level of detail for your audience.
- You are a self-starter who is also an excellent team player.
- You are tech-savvy and aren’t afraid to jump in and learn.
- You are a problem solver who is obsessed with delivering value.
- You are able to prioritize tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- You are able to handle (and THRIVE in) a fast paced environment.
- Did we mention communication? You need to demonstrate active listening skills, tact and diplomacy.
- We’re extra excited if you’re an expert with Jira, Confluence and Salesforce.com.
- We’re even more impressed if your experience includes marketing automation or marketing technology.
We don't expect you to know everything on day one, but the right kind of person will be able to hit the ground running and learn fast. Your days will include interacting with clients to inform them on how to use our software, troubleshooting issues, and acting as a link between our Customer Experience Team and our Product Team as you follow issues from first report to resolution. You will also be responsible for maintaining our knowledgebase and making sure it’s nice and tidy and user friendly. As our support team grows, we'll look to you to create repeatable processes that are efficient internally for LookBookHQ while also being smooth and delightful for our customers. If you were ever worried about taking on a position where there was little room for advancement, this is not it.
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
What you'll get in return:
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, LookBookHQ is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the LookBookHQ cake!
LookBookHQ is the only content marketing automation platform that helps B2B marketers cultivate more informed, sales-ready buyers faster by ensuring they always see the next most relevant content asset wherever and whenever they engage. LookBookHQ converts interest into deeper content engagement by empowering buyers to self-educate at their own pace.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff to be a LookBooker, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.