IT Support Technician
Do you want to learn and grow with an amazing team?
Are you a passionate A-player who strives to exceed expectations, daily?
LookBookHQ builds software that accelerates B2B purchase decisions. The LookBookHQ Intelligent Content Platform helps marketing & sales organizations educate prospects and customers faster and more efficiently. With attention at a premium, we use Content Science™ to make it easier for the right people to get the right content when they need it.
The IT Support Technician role will include the following responsibilities:
- Supporting employees and equipment in the Toronto LookBookHQ office, including laptops, printers, networking, and audio/visual equipment.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Configuring computers for new hires
- Wiping and repurposing computers that are not being used anymore
- Maintaining the local area network and supporting our fiber internet connection
- Managing user access to corporate software applications
- College diploma or higher in an IT-related field (completed or in progress)
- Windows 8/10 and MacOS setup/configuration/maintenance knowledge
- Comfortable using the command line interface in both Windows and MacOS
- Basic understanding of networking and wi-fi concepts including routers, switches, access points, interfaces, subnets
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with Gmail and Google Apps (aka G Suite for Business) administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Experience with Slack administration
- Understanding of more advanced networking concepts such as VLANs, VPNs, VoIP networks, bandwidth prioritization and management
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
Why Work at LookBookHQ?
This is where we get to boast just a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, LookBookHQ is a fast-growing, innovative, VC-funded marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the LookBookHQ cake!
LookBookHQ is the only content marketing automation platform that helps B2B marketers cultivate more informed, sales-ready buyers faster by ensuring they always see the next most relevant content asset wherever and whenever they engage. LookBookHQ converts interest into deeper content engagement by empowering buyers to self-educate at their own pace.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff to be a LookBooker, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.