Senior Software Engineer
Do you want to learn and grow with an amazing team?
Are you a passionate A-player who strives to exceed expectations, daily?
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build and develop our innovative products for B2B marketers around the world. You're expected to be a strong self-starter who will be comfortable and effective working in an environment that favours autonomy and accountability. As a by-product, opportunities to lead or provide significant input into projects are not only widely available, but heavily encouraged.
The Senior Software Engineering role will include the following responsibilities:
- Build new features that provide B2B marketers with the ability to create and author innovative and engaging experiences for their content
- Build scalable systems to process data to be used to drive our content experience algorithms and provide actionable insights for our clients
- Work with our Product team to scope functionality for our current and future product
- 6+ years web application programming experience
- Proficiency in general purpose programming languages (Ruby or Elixir preferred)
- Proficiency with relational databases
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Experience integrating with Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, etc...) a plu
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
Why Work at LookBookHQ?
This is where we get to boast just a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, LookBookHQ is a fast-growing, innovative, VC-funded marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the LookBookHQ cake!
LookBookHQ is the only content marketing automation platform that helps B2B marketers cultivate more informed, sales-ready buyers faster by ensuring they always see the next most relevant content asset wherever and whenever they engage. LookBookHQ converts interest into deeper content engagement by empowering buyers to self-educate at their own pace.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff to be a LookBooker, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.