Talent Manager/Employee Success Manager
Do you want to learn and grow with an amazing team?
Are you a passionate A-player who strives to exceed expectations, daily?
LookBookHQ builds software that accelerates B2B purchase decisions. The LookBookHQ Intelligent Content Platform helps marketing & sales organizations educate prospects and customers faster and more efficiently. With attention at a premium, we use Content Science™ to make it easier for the right people to get the right content when they need it.
As the LookBookHQ Talent Manager/Employee Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
Overall talent management strategy and implementation including:
- recruiting, interviewing, hiring
- training and development
- performance management
- career planning
- Hands on full cycle recruitment, including managing internal and external stakeholders
- Build employer branding and employee referral program
- Driving culture to ensure it supports the business goals and objectives
- Implementing and managing policy
- Implement and foster performance management process
- Facilitate the organization-wide career planning
- Accountable to employees to ensure employee happiness and continuous improvement
- Implementing organization development initiatives
- Building a company-wide culture and work environment for employees
- Driving high employee engagement across and all departments
- Responsible for onboarding and off boarding employees
- Oversee employment law compliance, employee safety, wellness and health.
As the LookBookHQ Talent Manager/Employee Success Manager, you need:
- 3-6 years of progressive experience in an HR role with leadership experience
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- CHRP/CHRL is considered an asset
- Experience and desire to thrive in a high-growth technology startup
- Strong effective communicator, both in written and in interpersonal communication
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Exhibits a high degree of common sense and situational intelligence in working with colleagues and the executive team
- Ability to lead and build in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of ESA is an asset
- Committed to and interested in employee relations and communication
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic input
- Familiarity with the tools/platforms in the HR space
- Compassionate and true caring for employees
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
What you'll get in return:
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, LookBookHQ is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the LookBookHQ cake!
LookBookHQ is the only content marketing automation platform that helps B2B marketers cultivate more informed, sales-ready buyers faster by ensuring they always see the next most relevant content asset wherever and whenever they engage. LookBookHQ converts interest into deeper content engagement by empowering buyers to self-educate at their own pace.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff to be a LookBooker, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.